Cheryl II Loafer
Product Code: 5570A708-D878-4C87-A016-5DA218F9A513-BLACK LEATHER-5
Availability: In stock
A classic silhouette gets a modern makeover—from the upper welt-stitch details and penny loafer saddle strap to the lightweight lug sole.
For other similar fits see the full collection 'Charm' Construction.
- Upper: Leather or suede
- Footbed: Removable PU Covered EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Heel measurement: 1.37"
- Platform height: 0.75"
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
Fit & Care ▾
- Available in women's whole and half sizes
- Medium (B) widths, sizes 5, 6-10, 11
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.