Product Code: E508F58F-6AC5-43C4-97BB-8DFEC0E9D111-LIGHT GOLD-9.5
Availability: In stock
Shoe Size Conversion Guide
An elevated loafer designed for the chicest of wearers, Waverly features detailed stitching, a wooden heel and rich nubuck or leather uppers.
- Upper: Leather or printed leather
- Footbed: Removable leather
- Outsole: TR
- Heel height: 1.0"
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prema turely age the leather.