Product Code: 1221FFB2-012E-45B9-9308-A4F0C9C2A353-BLACK-6
Availability: In stock
Shoe Size Conversion Guide
The Rory defies expectations, melding the flavor of fall with a hint of skin. In gorgeous, sturdy waxed leather, Rory's buckled straps highlight a sexy cutaway detail. A metallic zip at the heel makes for easy on-and-off.
- Upper: Leather
- Footbed: Removable microfiber wrapped EVA
- Outsole: Durable rubber.
- Heel height: 2.4".
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic footwear, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.