Product Code: 7B37A10E-7503-4F5F-A8A5-9ED6956BB207-DARK GREY SILVER-5
Availability: In stock
Whether you’re walking for fitness or fun, the Rhythm walking shoe transports you in total comfort and style.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh upper & liner, lacing system..
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Rubber outsole with flex grooved tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces
- Footbed features an antimicrobial top cloth to control foot odor.
- Approximately 2""H sole (MM measured at the outsole sidewall, height is closer to 1.5"")
- Materials: Man-made materials.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, the shoe features our built-in lightweight EVA biomechanical orthotic footbed with Orthaheel Technology that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Available in women''s whole and half sizes 5-12
- Fits medium (B) widths.
- This shoe runs true to size.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Weil Integrative Footwear, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discrete area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.