Product Code: 105253C3-4E95-41C2-961A-2C90E23DCFF5-BLACK-5
Availability: In stock
Shoe Size Conversion Guide
After a long day you deserve to wrap your tired feet in the plush softness of our Relax slippers, featuring our exclusive orthotic footbed.
“Talk about cute and comfy. A flexible midsole, an orthotic footbed, and plush terry cloth fabric? My feet have never been happier.”- Oprah
- Terrycloth footbed and upper surrounds your foot in softness.
- Our exclusive orthotic footbed built right in.
- Reduce foot fatigue caused by hard flat floors.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for customized fit and easy on and off.
- Featuring the same tried and tested Orthaheel technology as our sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear.
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth and treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh.
- Fabric covered TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread designed for indoor use.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.