Product Code: 0FF993F2-2B5E-42BF-A120-B578E2F013A8-BLACK-6
Availability: In stock
Shoe Size Conversion Guide
An active take on the tassel loafer, Quinn is built for movement whether you’re dashing to work or leisurely sipping lattes with friends.
- Footbed/Outsole: Co-molded proprietary EVA with Memory Foam compound.
- Outsole: Rubber
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.