Nolan Waterproof Hiker Boot
Product Code: ADCC6698-DDA8-4E3A-8E9B-76E13FD30C09-CHARCOAL-5
Availability: In stock
A style-forward classic lace-up hiker in waterproof leather and canvas that'll keep you dry—and cute—on the trails or around town.
- Seam-Sealed Technology: Keeps moisture out
- Waterproof Leather: Drum-dyed leathers with extra finishing treatment for superior protection.
- Upper: Leather and Canvas.
- Footbed: Removable microfiber wrapped EVA.
- Outsole: Rubber.
- Heel height: 1.5".
- Platform height: 0.75"
Fit & Care ▾
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.