Product Code: 8759C8ED-1FC3-4E45-BF21-9C6A7BB52A72-BLACK-5
Availability: In stock
Shoe Size Conversion Guide
Rustic with a hint of city slickness, the Logan ankle boot looks as great by campfire as it does on a downtown coffee run. In black or deep brown leather with a burnished toe, this double-buckled boot dresses up or down with ease.
- Upper: leather
- Footbed: removable microfiber wrapped EVA
- Outsole: durable rubber
- Heel height: 1.8"
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.