JOSIE KITTEN HEEL
JOSIE KITTEN HEEL
Product Code: 70D4D2B4-631F-4006-A80E-47CD65780C04-BLACK-6.5
Availability: In stock
The Josie kitten heel merges Vionic's trusted biomechanics with modern shoemaking techniques for a style that's as sleek and flattering as it is comfortable.
- Uppers: Premium materials including supple suede and leather from Italy and gorgeous floral patent.
- A specially-formulated insole board, molded with biomechanic contours.
- A layer of foam with added metatarsal dome padding to support and cushion the foot.
- Heel height: approximately 2".
- A rubber outsole for traction.
- Support your soles in our range of elevated styles. Vionic's versatile collection of heels, wedges and boots offers advanced comfort features like a deep heel cup and enhanced forefoot contour, bringing innovation and style into one transformative solution.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic footwear, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.