Product Code: D6235A9D-DB53-4398-B734-9C5FA8FB6D4C-TAN LEOPARD-6
Availability: In stock
The Georgia ankle bootie is fashionably adorned with riveting trim. Inside zip and gore offers slip-on sensibility and secure fit.
- Leather, suede or calf hair uppers.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Rubber outsole.
- Heel height: 2.25".
- The Vionic heel and wedge collection includes an enhanced forefoot contour in each footbed for greater comfort, as compared to a regular wedge.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes 5, 6-10, 11.
- Fits medium (B) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discrete area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.