Product Code: CBF1F7CF-F459-4278-8FE8-03528326C52B-BLACK PATENT-5
Availability: In stock
Shoe Size Conversion Guide
The Farra brings delicate metallic detailing to a supportive, stable silhouette. With three straps for customization, Farra delivers practical features with a side of style.
- Uppers: Manmade or natural cork.
- Footbed: Microfiber wrapped EVA, absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Outsole: Durable rubber with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Orthaheel Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).*
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new VIONIC footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.