Product Code: 20609217-46DB-4F15-BEA9-20C3AA759D11-BLACK-8.5
Availability: In stock
The Cheyenne is a clog with high heel attitude, featuring a narrow-round toe and sturdy waxed black or brown leather. Contrast stitching, a weathered metallic buckle and a 2.4" raw stacked heel add a country vibe to this chic easy fall favorite.
- Upper: leather
- Footbed: microfiber wrapped EVA
- Outsole: durable rubber
- Heel height: 2.4"
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic footwear, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.