Product Code: 7BFC0EF1-19EE-45D5-8782-F2CFF6424A7D-BLACK-5
Availability: In stock
The ultimate transitional shoe has landed with Adeline, a mule-style slide that provides cool comfort with classic styling. Leather uppers are accented by piping and a metallic detail across the vamp.
- Upper: Leather
- Footbed: microfiber wrapped EVA
- Outsole: TPR
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.