Product Code: C58C6B08-5645-4E12-9B87-40E4EB3553CD-BLACK-8.5
Availability: In stock
- The upper of this sporty lace-up is hardily constructed in suede and leather.
- Striped overlay and toe cap.
- Lightweight, flexible dual density EVA footbed absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- First Ray Technology assists forefoot mobility and gait efficiency.
- Full contact rubber outsole.
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology's success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Available in men's whole and half sizes 7, 8-12, 13
- Fits medium "D" width.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discrete area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.