JOAN SLIP ON MULE
JOAN SLIP ON MULE
Product Code: 9AC77AC4-CA3D-4755-A886-0C1735B936D7-PETWER METTALIC-5
Availability: In stock
- A beaded rosetta takes the limelight on this luxurious slip-on
- Hook and loop closure provides a point of adjustability
- leather or suede uppers
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Orthaheel Technology can help reduce over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Available in Women's whole sizes 5-11
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- Fits medium widths
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discrete area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.