Product Code: D909D4E8-0AC1-49FF-8DC6-5AB4013314B2-TAN-6.5
Availability: In stock
A luscious suede or leather upper is adorned with a decorative horsebit detail on the Kenya loafer.
- Printed leather uppers.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Biomechanically designed to hug your arches, Orthaheel Technology helps support natural alignment from the ground up.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.