Product Code: F62039F2-2498-4FBA-B178-30ACEA4492C3-BLACK-5
Availability: In stock
The perfect go-to winter clog is the season's staple for style and support. Water-resistant suede helps to keep these Vionic clogs looking great even when the weather's not. Knit detail around the collar is just the right complement to your winter wardrobe and gives these shoes fashionable flair.
- Slip-on style, water-resistant suede upper, knit collar.
- Microfleece lining; removable, microfiber-covered EVA footbed.
- Rubber outsole with tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Leather / textile upper & lining
- Recommended by Dr Andrew Weil.
- Fits wide "D" widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic footwear, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.