Product Code: 9A8024CA-95BA-43F7-B0F1-7FCA042D7D2E-BLACK-6
Availability: In stock
Shoe Size Conversion Guide
Mara's adjustable ankle strap and ridged upper gore panel give just enough detail to make this boot a must-have wardrobe essential.
- Instep strap and ribbed textured gore for a motto inspired look
- Vionic branded gold buckle adds a signature finishing touch
- “V” metal accent in the rear to elevate Vionic branding
- Rear shaft gore and hidden gore in buckle for optimal adjustability and movement
- Soft fleece textile lining for a warm cozy feel
- Premium weather resistant leather
- Pull tab on the rear shaft for ease of entry
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered orthotic foot bed
- 35mm heel height
- Lugged rubber sole for extra traction and on trend style
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prema turely age the leather.